1. Kimi wa Jitensha Watashi wa Densha de Kitaku Yajima Maimi (Solo Ver. A)
2. Kimi wa Jitensha Watashi wa Densha de Kitaku Nakajima Saki (Solo Ver. A)
3. Kimi wa Jitensha Watashi wa Densha de Kitaku Suzuki Airi (Solo Ver. A)
4. Kimi wa Jitensha Watashi wa Densha de Kitaku Okai Chisato (Solo Ver. A)
5. Kimi wa Jitensha Watashi wa Densha de Kitaku Hagiwara Mai (Solo Ver. A)
6. Kimi wa Jitensha Watashi wa Densha de Kitaku Yajima Maimi & Suzuki Airi (Acoustic Live Performance)
The cover and tracklist for the Event V of C-ute’s 18th single titled Kimi wa Jitensha Watashi wa Densha de Kitaku have been released.
Both the cover and the tracklist aren’t that exceptional since it resembles all Event V releases, meaning it will contain all solo versions A for each member which are the shots of the girls in their jacket single outfits featured next to a pink background and which happens to be the shot where they all look absolutely gorgeous, so this specific choice between all of the other available editions as well as the additional track of Maimi and Airi’s performance of the song at their acoustic event make this release an unmisseable one for all C-ute fans who will want to provide themselves with a copy.
Apart from that, the cover is somewhat similar to the whole releases’ covers, and the only change seems to be the member’s poses which feature them walking alongside a road in a very cute way with Maimai leading and Chisa closing the march, and I love how they kept the Event V’s cover in theme since usually Event Vs get pretty bad covers in my opinion, but in this case it’s the total opposite which is great for this release that has had an amazing success.
Hopefully everyone who want to possess an Event V of this single will be able to get it either while being in Japan or by purchasing it later on online.
The Event V will be sold at the 5/12, 5/13 and 5/27 events.