Yaguchi Mari Filed For Divorce

ladylibra92 June 1, 2013 9

Yaguchi Mari 6163

Yaguchi Mari has filed for divorce with her husband.

It’s not the best news to hear, especially since the reasons for the divorce is because of infidelity and possibly domestic violence. It’s unfortunate that Mari and Nakamura’s marriage didn’t work out but marriage doesn’t work for everyone and hopefully with the divorce they can clear their heads a bit and continue on with their lives. I hope the both of them the best of luck during this stressful time and wish that they’ll find their special other half one day.

Yahoo Headlines

9 Comments »

1. Gishi A. Mars Hg June 2, 2013 at 6:13 pm -

I’ve never liked Yaguchi Mari so much… but when the marriage notice came I was quite happy for her, it’s just sad that it’s all over, especially after an affair.

Team Nakamura!!

2. Yagi June 1, 2013 at 11:04 pm -

This ain’t good. Yaguchi brought herself down and if she’s trying to bring Nakamura down too she’s just making it worse T_T

I just hope the situation progresses in a way that doesn’t cause it to get any worse compared to what it is now. That is, of course, if it can get any worse.

3. Say Hello~ June 1, 2013 at 9:56 pm -

I usually support my girls but this is just out of line. Saying you were a victim of domestic violence will most likely taint/ruin Nakamura’s reputation a bit and make people think that he is a horrible person that shouldn’t be around women. Just because she messed up doesn’t mean she has to drag her now soon to be ex husband into making it harder than it already is.

4. Lulu Mae Yeul June 1, 2013 at 9:56 pm -

Are you going to completely not even say the fact that SHE CHEATED ON HER HUSBAND!?!?!?!?

I lost so much respect for her for cheating on him! And he truly seemed like such a sweet and kind man that cared for her. How could she do that to him T__T

And I was so happy for Yaguchi the day I heard she was getting married and finally starting a family after MM.. but I guess that dream has been crushed..

Im so disappointed and just feel so hurt with what she did T___T

• DearlyStars June 1, 2013 at 9:58 pm -

“because of infidelity”

• Nerupyon Ikuta June 2, 2013 at 2:47 am -

Calm down! Did you forget we are humans after all? We all made mistakes in our life, so did Yaguchi. It was unacceptable what she did but after all we’re humans right? We make mistakes right? It’s quite sad that this has to happen, but I hope she knows what she did and I hope she feels really sorry about it. She will never make this mistake again, I hope.

• Jo June 2, 2013 at 7:02 pm -

“She will never make this mistake again, I hope.” But she did. Again and again. That incident in February wasn’t the first and only time she cheated on her husband. Besides, you don’t just “accidentally” bring men to house and sleep with them while your husband away at work. It’s a 100% conscious act. The fact that she tried to cover up the incident (this happened back in February and they’re NOW just getting a divorce, after the public finds out? Sorry, but that isn’t a coincidence), it sure doesn’t sound like she’s sorry one bit. At least, not to Nakamura, the real victim here. I do feel bad that she has to deal with this in the public eye as well as her fans, because they’re in a pretty difficult position themselves, but calling it a ‘mistake’ is just laughable.

As much as I liked Mari, it’s stuff like this that shows a person’s true character and maturity.

5. Ai June 1, 2013 at 9:55 pm -

According to some sources, she apparently slept with another man at their apartment. Her husband had no clue about it till he came back from a location shoot early and was caught but he noticed the bedsheets were always new whenever he came back home.

6. Ao June 1, 2013 at 9:40 pm -

The claim of domestic violence is most likely fake, though. According to reports, Mari lied and claimed he was abusive when her agency found out about the cheating incidents (yes, plural), but her behavior and the evidence just doesn’t add up to her story.